Discharge Form

Illicit StormWater Discharge Form for Penbrook Borough Residents

To report an Emergency HazMat spill, call 9-1-1.

Do not use this form to report an emergency.

Please complete the appropriate information and a Penbrook Borough employee will investigate all reports received. We will take any and all appropriate enforcement actions necessary to rectify the illicit discharge.

No Fields Found.

Call 717-232-3733 if you have any questions.

Skip to content